How do I insert images on a page ?
The image must be hosted on a website and you must have the relevant URL address.
You can host your images here : ImageShack
Once the image is saved, the URL address is indicated opposite Direct link to image
To obtain the URL of an image :
- Go to the page containing the image to be inserted.
- Right-click on the image.
- Select Properties
- Copy the URL address (begin with https://)
To insert it in the text editor :
- Click on the place in which the image is to appear in the editor.
- Click on the button Insert/Modify image
- In the URL field, indicate the URL address of the image to be inserted.
- Click on the Ok button
Where can I insert photos in my Portfolio ?